| ||For an overview of human flesh in the Fallout series of games, see Human flesh.|
- On the body of some feral ghouls.
- Occasionally in possession of the AntAgonizer.
- The Pitt (add-on) On trogs in The Pitt.
- Point Lookout (add-on) On swampfolk in Point Lookout.
- Point Lookout (add-on) Many of the Point Lookout tribals carry human flesh.
- Point Lookout (add-on) Can be found in graves.
- Mothership Zeta (add-on) On abominations on Mothership Zeta.
- Unlike using the Cannibal perk, eating this item does not cause Karma loss.
- Human flesh has no value, even among specific hunters who carry strange meat.
- Humans do not drop human flesh when killed.