Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Hugo's Hole is a small area that is comprised of large marble blocks forming a hallway and a living quarters. There is a heavily booby trapped and irradiated (up to 127 rads/s) entranceway with a machinegun turret at the end. Past the booby traps is a very small room that has Hugo himself who has committed suicide with a 10mm pistol. There is also an expert locked trunk.
- Dunwich - Hugo's struggle, a holotape in which Hugo hints at needing to return to the quarry, but notes that the 'guys' won't take him back. It seems he is under the influence of whatever supernatural forces are under Dunwich Borers. He seems to be given an order and then shoots himself.
- Hazmat suit on the table next to Hugo's bed.
- Mr. Handy model kit on the table next to Hugo's body.
- One can hear a gunshot as they are approaching the area where Hugo kills himself.
Hugo's Hole appears only in Fallout 4.
- pc Hugo can be heard shooting himself again if the player returns after letting some time pass. This is likely due to the cell resetting. [verified]