Large hanging purple flowers. Bitter, but appears to have some restorative benefits. Senior Scribe Neriah will continue to investigate.
The hubflower is a mutated plant that has become its own independent species due to its intense genetic modification. While legal to grow in all somewhat governed settlements of the Commonwealth, the hubflower possesses an infamous reputation due to its involvement in the production of the chem psycho. Alone the plant has little medicinal value, but when combined with a stimulant it can create mild anesthetic effects that dangerously compliment the high brought on by psycho's other components.
- It is mostly found randomly in the forest areas of the map.
- At the Wildwood cemetery, north of Covenant, there are 7-10 bushes spread among the tombstones.
- On the road heading east from Milton General hospital and Fallon's department store, there are 5 bushes.
- There are 3 bushes directly in front of the robotics disposal ground, as well as a number of additional bushes in the area between the robotics disposal ground and USAF Satellite Station Olivia (East of the road leading south from the Disposal Ground).
- In front of Westing Estate.
- Southeast of Covenant, around the boarded up house.
- At least 7 can be found outside the Parsons State Insane Asylum.
- Two bushes can be found in the fenced area next to the Museum of Witchcraft.
- Several bushes along the western side of Abernathy farm, north to south along the crafting border.
- Several bushes scattered around Somerville Place, located east of Vault 95.
- Two can be found outside the Lonely Chapel.
- Several can be found on the hill on which the entrance to Vault 111 is.
- Several can be found in and around Jamaica Plain.
- Several can be found along the banks of the Saugus River, the river behind Breakheart Banks.
- Four can be found southwest of Covenant surrounding an abandoned two-story house.
- Plenty can be found on the sides of the road northwest of Greentop Nursery, they still appear just outside of and leading to Recon bunker Theta all the way to the shed of Lake Quannapowitt, among the abundant bloodleaf plants, silt bean plants and a handful types blossoms. This makes it the best place to collect hubflowers as well as the other plants mentioned.