Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The following is based on Van Buren and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
Six months prior to the Prisoner appearing in Boulder, Eddie Galenski is told they need storage (by now they basically need a "datacan," though holodisks will help stave it off). He makes a run west to find some but fails. While out he runs into a pack of Jackals, kills all but one, and heads home. The lone remaining Jackal is Howler who tracked Eddie Galenski back to Boulder Dome before informing his tribe.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- Howler likes to do called shots to the legs to bring opponents down.
- Howler was to be an expendable character; the developers had decided if Boulder had too many characters he would have been cut.
- ↑ Boulder design document/1 - History
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Boulder design document/3 - Howler
- ↑ Boulder design document/4 - Destroy the Jackals