The hotel has an entry area where the Sole Survivor can rent a room, an office with Marowski in it, a second floor with nothing of note and a third floor with rooms and the Vault-Tec rep. Additionally, there is a basement with Fred Allen's terminal and minor loot, as well as a locked room in the first floor's western stairway with a steamer trunk and two ammunition boxes.
- Marowski - If the player character completed Diamond City Blues by leaving Trish alive then Marowski will recognize them as the person who stole his chems, even if Cooke killed Trish - He will demand restitution of 2,000 caps and give the player character a week to get it. A difficult persuasion check can lower it to 1,000. Refusing causes him to kick the player character out of his office. If the player character has killed Trish, he seems not to recognize them and spouts generic responses instead.
- Vault-Tec rep - The player character can speak to the rep about themself and their experience with Vault 111 and he will share what happened to himself when the bombs fell. If the player character wishes to help him out, they must pass a speech check (easy) to convince the rep into joining them in Sanctuary Hills.
- Fred Allen - Fred is the local chems dealer. He can give the player character a miscellaneous quest to retrieve toxic gas from HalluciGen, Inc.
- Clair Hutchins - Rents rooms and gives the player character some history of the hotel.
- Rufus Rubins - Rufus is a merchant that sells junk. He gives the quest Trouble Brewin'.
- Stan Slavin - Marowski's bodyguard.
- Hotel workers - Employees of the hotel.
- Live & Love issue #8 - On the bar to the right of the entrance.
- Fred Allen's password - On Fred Allen's person and located in his room in the basement, under the stairs. Gives access to his terminal.
- Hotel registry password - A holotape on a shelf under Clair Hutchins's counter.
- Join the Railroad - Sat in the second sink in the ladies' bathroom on the main floor.
Hotel Rexford appears only in Fallout 4.