Fallout: New Vegas locations project
Hopeville missile silo bunker
The Hopeville missile silo bunker is a large facility, extending all the way on the other side of the map. The entrance is a standard bunker door leading onto a hallway that leads into the main room. On the right is a door that will lead you to the bot pod, unlocking the ED-E copy. On the left is an L shaped hallway with a maintenance closet. Leading onto the silo door is a broken duraframe eyebot. In the center of both rooms is large computer like system to restore electricity to the building and giving access to the latter of the two rooms. Beyond the door is the missile. There will be a terminal on the far right that lets you deactivate the sentry bot in the next room.
- Programmer's Digest, silo blast door control-room; on top of the blast door-control.
- Nuka-Cola Quartz, utility room; on the raised platform by the RALPHIE poster.
- Eyebot upgrade for ED-E; hallway to reactor room; in the crashed eyebot.
- Dean's Electronics, after entering the silo past the first crashed eyebot, look east on the ground near a locked desk
- Nuka-Cola Quartz, reactor room, 2nd Level, office room; Beneath the desk on the north-side in a wooden crate.
- US Army General outfit, security room; on General Retslaf's body.
- Silo network codes, Security room; in the Base Commander's desk.
- Fixin' Things, main entrance room; just on the ground before the terminal.
- Meeting People, main entrance side-room; in a Average locked desk next to a military shipping crate.
- When re-entering the bunker after completing the add-on, Marked Men will be hiding out in the bunker on levels 1, 2 and 3.