"Flame of the Ancient World"
The Hopeville missile silo bunker is a large facility, extending all the way on the other side of the map. The entrance is a standard bunker door leading onto a hallway that leads into the main room. On the right is a door that will lead you to the bot pod, unlocking the ED-E copy. On the left is an L shaped hallway with a maintenance closet. Leading onto the silo door is a broken duraframe eyebot. In the center of both rooms is large computer like system to restore electricity to the building and giving access to the latter of the two rooms. Beyond the door is the missile. There will be a terminal on the far right that lets you deactivate the sentry bot in the next room.
- Eyebot upgrade circuit board for the ED-Ecated challenge lying in the middle of the hallway behind the door to the left of the entrance, looted from a destroyed eyebot.
- Dean's Electronics on the bottom level in the central part of the silo, face left at the bottom of the stairs and the book will be to the right of the upside-down locked desk (easy) against the wall.
- Two security holotapes in two desks can remove the locks on a turret and Martin Retslaf's terminal.
- US Army General outfit on the body of Retslaf behind his desk on the top level.
- Silo network security codes, Security room, in Retslaf's desk on the top level.
- H&H Tools nail gun, inside the toolbox on the bottom shelf of the storage (hydraulics) room on Level 3.
- Two Nuka-Cola Quartz, one in the utility room on the raised platform by the RALPHIE poster; the other in the reactor room, 2nd Level, office room beneath the desk on the north-side in a wooden crate.
- Three arc welders: one is on a shelf across from the terminal that releases ED-E, and two are in the room with the mainframe controls next to the corpses of Marked men.
- Programmer's Digest, silo blast door control-room; on top of the blast door-control.
When re-entering the bunker after completing the add-on, marked men will be hiding out in the bunker on levels 1, 2 and 3.