Fallout: New Vegas locations project
The armory's interior
The building is located near the Hopeville Missile Base HQ. The building itself is a half-cylindrical room about 15 feet long.
When you first enter there is a locker on your left as well a counter with miscellaneous ammunition on it. Further along the left wall is a locker with a Very Hard lock. Along the right wall is a few rockets on top of a counter. In the far right corner is a bed that can be slept in. The bed doesn't give the "well rested" bonus, but apart from that, this is probably the best location to make into a temporary "player home," as it's has several storage lockers that don't reset.
- Rocket, high explosive on the table to your left as you enter.
- Guns and Bullets underneath the desk in northeast corner, with a bed that can be slept on.
- Incendiary rockets on the shelves along the eastern wall.
- Two sets of riot gear, one in the unlocked locker in half condition and one in the Very Hard locked locker on the other side.
- You find the code to open the door inside Hopeville Missile Base Headquarters (inside a hard locked safe), the computer next to the door can be hacked (Hard Difficulty), or you may lockpick the door to open it (Very Hard Difficulty).