Fallout: New Vegas locations project
Hopeville Missile Base Headquarters
The building has two floors, but the second floor is inaccessible due to the ceiling caving in. The building contains a main lobby that splits into a hallway and another room. The hallway has two rooms in it.
- Nikola Tesla and You found to your right as you enter the room. Its at the end of the shelf, at the bottom half covered under a large burned book.
- Eyebot upgrade circuit board for the ED-Ecated challenge, on a destroyed eyebot. Take a left (north) from the entrance and travel north until you find a room with toppled filing cabinets; the upgrade is underneath the desk in the northeast corner.
- Hopeville Base - Armory access codes, down the hallway from the ED-E upgrade is a room on the left-hand side with two safes, in the Hard locked safe. This holodisk unlocks the Hard locked Hopeville Armory terminal.
- Located outside the front doors of the Headquarters is a lone Nuka-Cola Machine. Further inspection reveals the remains of a human skull and two arms. It appears as though someone was crushed while attempting to access the machine and was never rescued.
- A Commissary terminal is located here, in the room to the far right.
- Outside of the building, at the north side of it, you can find a poster that helps you to get the "Feel like a kid again" challenge.
- On the other side of the same room is an Auto-Doc.