The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
This location consists of a church buried by the wasteland, which can be accessed by either dropping through the roof, or jumping onto the steeple platform and walking down the stairs. The church is filled with a variety of ghouls, which may have been the visitors of the church at the time the bombs fell. A bus can be found on the lower level where the entrance to the church once was. To leave the building, climb up the spire and jump out.
- The note office duties can be found on a desk on the second floor.
- Also in the bus is a duffle bag containing ~30 pre-War money.
- Church safe key, in the same room as the safe it unlocks on the second level.
- This is the origin of the unintelligible radio signal that can be received once relay tower 0DB-521 has been extended. Switching off the ham radio located on the second level causes the signal to cease transmitting.
- One can drop a mine from the gaps in the roof into the ghoul-filled room or just shoot the floor, which will ignite the gas on the floor.
Hopesmarch Pentecostal Church only appears in Fallout 4.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.