The player must find 8 references to the story of the Sierra Madre.
- On the terminal next to where you find the assassin suit in the Clinic. (the room with the previous headless dead money victims)
Puesta del SolEdit
- In the third room of the Puesta del Sol switching station, just after the large room with the toxic cloud on the floor and shielded speakers up above.
Salida del SolEdit
- In Salida del Sol North, head north. Just before reaching the final set of steps leading up to Campanas del Sol, there is a tunnel on the right leading to a room. A terminal inside has a "Personal Log" entry detailing a cover-up of an accident resulting from shoddy construction. Mind the bear trap.
- Further south from the steps leading to Campanas del Sol, along the Eastern side, there is a three-story building with a terminal containing another "Personal Log" on the third floor. Again, watch out for more bear traps on the second and third floors.
- In Salida del Sol South, in the South-Eastern area, there is a platform leading away from the top floor entrance of Salida del Sol House. In there is a terminal with a status report discussing the casino's sturdy construction. On the bookshelf sits a copy of "Tales of a Junktown Jerky Vendor", and a First Aid Box is in front of the shelves.
Sierra Madre CasinoEdit
- On the third level, the "Notes on Emergency Protocols" entry in the "Security Office terminal" details the unusual lockdown policy of the Sierra Madre and some concerns about the potential for disaster.
- During the quest Heist of the Centuries, make sure to read all the entries at the terminal used to shut down the security holograms.
Grants 100 XP upon completion.
- xbox360 There are only 8 entries despite stating there are 10.