Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The player must find 8 references to the story of the Sierra Madre.
- In the Villa Clinic, on the terminal next to where you find the assassin suit (the room with the headless corpses).
Puesta del SolEdit
- In the Puesta del Sol switching station's Utility room, just after the large room with the toxic cloud on floor level.
Salida del SolEdit
- In Salida del Sol North, head north. Just before reaching the final set of steps leading up to Campanas del Sol, there is a tunnel on the right leading to a room. A terminal inside has a "Personal Log" entry detailing a cover-up of an accident resulting from shoddy construction. Mind the bear trap.
- Further south from the steps leading to Campanas del Sol, along the Eastern side, there is a three-story building with a terminal containing another "Personal Log" on the third floor. Again, watch out for more bear traps on the second and third floors.
- In Salida del Sol South, in the South-Eastern area, there is a platform leading away from the top floor entrance of Salida del Sol House. In there is a terminal with a status report discussing the casino's sturdy construction. On the bookshelf sits a copy of "Tales of a Junktown Jerky Vendor", and a First Aid Box is in front of the shelves.
Sierra Madre CasinoEdit
- On the third level, the "Notes on Emergency Protocols" entry in the "Security Office terminal" details the unusual lockdown policy of the Sierra Madre and some concerns about the potential for disaster.
- During the quest Heist of the Centuries, read the entry "Mr. Sinclair E.B.E" on one of the Hologram Control terminals in the Sierra Madre vault.
Grants 100 XP upon completion.
xbox360 There are only 8 entries despite stating there are 10.