The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
|Railroad radiant quest: High Ground|
|Speak to P.A.M. at the Railroad HQ.|
|Go to the assigned location and destroy the Brotherhood vertibird.|
|Report to P.A.M.|
|Reward: 75+ XP|
P.A.M. wants you to clear up remnants of the Brotherhood of Steel, so it sends you to bring down a vertibird patrol.
- In addition to having completed the main quest for the Railroad, in order to initiate this quest, you must not have A Clean Equation or Variable Removal as active quests.
- pc Even if all the conditions are met, P.A.M. may never offer this quest no matter how many times you speak to it. The quest may be started manually on the PC via the console by typing startquest 00150577 and then speaking to P.A.M. [verified]
- pc ps4 Vertibird falling through ground after fast traveling, making the quest unable to be completed.[verified]
- pc xboxone In some cases, the Vertibird flies outside of the map, making it impossible to destroy.[verified]
- pc Sometimes, if the Veribird loses track on the player (while crouching, the player's stealth status goes from Danger to Caution), the Veribird will disengage and fly away to Fort Hagen, rising to the highest elevation possible on the map. This makes it impossible to destroy without console commands because it is far outside the maximum weapon range. [verified]
- Toggling collision off and "walking" up within range allows for a kill, but the Vertibird never re-engages.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.