The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
- Speak to P.A.M. at the Railroad HQ.
- Go to the assigned location and destroy the Brotherhood vertibird.
- Report to P.A.M.
P.A.M wants you to clear up remnants of the Brotherhood of Steel, so it sends you to bring down a vertibird patrol.
- In addition to having completed the main quest for the Railroad, in order to initiate this quest, you must not have A Clean Equation or Variable Removal as active quests.
- pc Even if all the conditions are met, P.A.M. may never offer this quest no matter how many times you speak to it. The quest may be started manually on the PC via the console by typing startquest 00150577 and then speaking to P.A.M. [verified]
- ps4 Vertibird falling through ground after fast traveling, making the quest unable to be completed.[verification overdue]
- ps4 Mission icon on map shows up way up in the northeast corner of the map near the Nagano Residence, but has the door symobol under it, indicating that the mission goal is indoors. When you get up there, the icon is hovering inside a grounded boat with no doors and there is no vertibird anywhere in sight - no matter how long you wait.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.