Hidden supply cave
The cave, radiation suit in plain sight
I saw some Legion assholes carrying crates to a cave north of here. May have been NCR shit, I don't fucking know.”— Boxcars
This small cave holds a few large boxes, and some smaller boxes containing random loot and a radiation suit required for Wheel of Fortune. Outside the cave (when facing the entrance) to the right side is a small graffiti depicting a rocket with a prohibitive symbol over it. It marks the location of a hollowed-out rock.
- A Grognak the Barbarian comic can be found on top of the first metal box to the right when entering the cave.
- A radiation suit on top of one of the footlockers.
- A lottery ticket can also be found here on one of the crates.
- The door to the cave is an average lock (50 Lockpick needed).
- Over the ridge to the left, slightly east by southeast of the cave entrance, there is a Viper camp.
- This area could possibly be used as player character housing as there is plenty of safe storage and some supplies, except there is not a bed nor are there any crafting stations.
The hidden supply cave appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.