FO3 & FNV character stats project
Notable Quotes Audio Project
We were proud to leave him, so we kept the name "Outcasts" and wear it with pride. A big "fuck you" to the old man.”
Splitting from Elder Lyons (and stealing technology in the process), Casdin and his fellow warriors were of the opinion that Lyons had "gone native," concerning himself with the troubles of the locals instead of the "greater" mission: the acquisition of technology. Lyons hasn't even bothered to get his giant robot working, let alone continue the search for technology. In Casdin's eyes, the Outcasts are the true Brotherhood of Steel, carrying on the missions of the main West Coast contigent.
According to Elder Owyn Lyons, he was one of the best fighters in the Brotherhood of Steel before he took other Brotherhood members and formed the Outcasts in order to continue the original mission.
If asked about the Outcasts, he will comment on how he fought side by side with Elder Lyons in the scourge of The Pitt. He recalls how the Brotherhood was forced to watch over small towns instead of gathering technology. This ultimately led to the split of the Brotherhood and Protector Casdin becoming the Outcast leader.
Protector Casdin can be found standing at the entrance to Fort Independence, the Brotherhood Outcasts headquarters. He holds one of several keys to Fort Independence.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- The Outcast Collection Agent: You can trade pieces of power armor, energy weapons, sensor modules, scrap metal, and alien power cells to Casdin in return for various loot and, eventually, entrance to Fort Independence.
Effects of player's actionsEdit
- If you possess Outcast power armor when encountering Protector Casdin for the first time, he will confiscate it, even if you are wearing it.
- Upon first meeting Protector Casdin, if you tell him that you are in the Brotherhood of Steel, it will turn him and all nearby Outcasts hostile.
- Casdin automatically repairs any items you give him to full 100% condition.
- Casdin will automatically equip any item you give him if it is better than his current equipment; this applies to armor as well as weapons.
- If the player kills Casdin they will lose karma if they had already accepted the quest he gives the player
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Outcast power armor*
Outcast power helmet*
|Fort Independence access key||Knife|
*Henry will replace his armor with a set of Enclave power armor but will replace that armor with the Tesla armor but not the helmet, when you trade the armor for supplies in the unmarked quest, The Outcast Collection Agent.
Henry Casdin appears only in Fallout 3.
Behind the scenesEdit
Casdin's voice actor was replaced sometime during production; the audio log in Fort Independence has an entirely unique voice actor speaking Casdin's lines.
ps3 xbox360 pc Casdin may enter Fort Independence and never exit. [verified]