| ||For an overview of healing powder in the Fallout series of games, see Healing powder.|
Soldiers of the Legion use healing powder as their primary source of medicine and healing, since the Legion bans the use of other chems, such as stimpaks. Due to this, the Courier can find healing powder around Legion camps and carried by legionaries. Large quantities of healing powder are found at the Legion fort.
This item can be crafted by the player.
broc flower (1)
xander root (1)
Healing powder (1)
- Healing powder is the only craftable item in the base game that has no skill requirement.
- Though healing powder counts as being healed via stimpak for the Stim-ply Amazing achievement, its use does not show as a stimpak used on the Pip-Boy 3000.
- Teaching Siri an improved recipe for healing powder, (unmarked quest Powder to the People), which requires a Survival skill of 20, will gain Legion fame.
- If you have an accepted or better reputation with the Legion, Siri will give you a daily supply.
- An unmarked quest in Honest Hearts involves giving Daniel additional supplies of healing powder, explained through a note given to the player after their first meeting with Daniel.