Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| ||For an overview of healing powder in the Fallout series of games, see Healing powder.|
Soldiers of the Legion use healing powder as their primary source of medicine and healing, since the Legion bans the use of other chems, such as stimpaks. Due to this, the Courier can find healing powder around Legion camps and carried by legionaries. Large quantities of healing powder are found at the Legion fort.
Legate Lanius carries a special version called Leg. healing powder. It is weightless, heals 3 HP per second over 27 seconds at maximum effectiveness, and uses the same world model as Buffout. However, it deducts 3 Perception.
This item can be crafted by the Courier.
broc flower (1)
xander root (1)
Healing powder (1)
- Healing powder is the only craftable item in the base game that has no skill requirement.
- Though healing powder counts as being healed via stimpak for the Stim-ply Amazing achievement, its use does not show as a stimpak used on the Pip-Boy 3000.
- Teaching Siri an improved recipe for healing powder, (unmarked quest Powder to the People), which requires a Survival skill of 20, will gain Legion fame.
- An accepted or better reputation with the Legion allows Siri to give the Courier a daily supply.
- An unmarked quest in Honest Hearts involves giving Daniel additional supplies of healing powder, explained through a note given to the Courier after their first meeting with Daniel.