| ||For the building in Diamond City, see Hawthorne residence.|
The Hawthorne Estate is an unmarked location in the Commonwealth in 2287. It is located south of Andrew station, north of University Point and west of South Boston High School, nearly equidistant from each.
The Hawthorne Estate is a mostly-destroyed civilian residence. The kitchen is accessible, but the rest of the house is not. The upper floor has caved in, and the door to the back part of the house is inaccessible.
- Ladies auxiliary tape 5 can be found on the counter in the kitchen.
- Ladies auxiliary tape 10 in the nearby raider encampment along the road. On the second floor of a building, accessible only with a jet pack.
Recruiting Hancock: If Bobbi No-Nose pulled off her heist in The Big Dig and survived, accepting Hancock's follow up quest will send the player here to confront Bobbi. If she doesn't pull it off, but stands down and leaves, she can also be found here, albeit dead.
The Hawthorne Estate only appears in Fallout 4.
- pc Lockpicking either safe can result in the message "You have been caught lockpicking. The owner is now hostile." However, there is no owner present. If Bobbi No-Nose is here (see The Big Dig), she will not attack. [verified]
- pc ps4 If Bobbi relocates here, all items inside will become tagged as 'owned,' presumably by her. In order to remove the tag, the player must convince her to flee or agree to negotiate with Hancock. Players can still kill her afterwards by opening fire on her, but selecting "Kill Bobbi" in dialogue will not remove the flag. [verified]
- ps4 During The Big Dig, If one was to side with Fahrenheit and kill Bobby in the warehouse, then her dead body will spawn in The Hawthorne Estate along with the two turrets.