Harvey is used by raiders stationed at Nuka-World to lure in wasteland survivors, and thus, to a certain death. He pretends to be injured and tells people stumbling across the transit center that he and his wife and son came there to seek shelter.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- Random encounter in the Commonwealth, the Sole Survivor can free him after some dialogue.
- By passing a persuasion option, Harvey will reveal his true intentions.
- By passing a hard persuasion option, he can be offered a stimpak.
- He can later be found in Nuka-World, choose to spare or kill him.
- If you choose the conversation option You're a dead man when you first run into him again in Nuka-World, everyone attacks him but he never actually dies. He just falls down and gets back up...only to be instantly targeted again.