Notable Quotes Audio Project
| ||For the rocket technician in Fallout 2, see Harry (Fallout 2).|
Harry is the leader of the super mutants protecting the water shed in the Necropolis. He is also a spy, keeping a close eye on Set for the Lieutenant. He is on alert for any "normals," whom he will try to capture and take to his boss.
Extra special mutantEdit
Harry is a mind-numbingly stupid super mutant. He appears as most Mariposa super mutants do, with a large leather strap holding his upper lip in place. And, like the other mutants, he was dipped in the large vats of toxic F.E.V. Judging by his overall lack of intelligence, he was probably one of the unlucky humans that lost a portion of his/her brain mass during the transformation.
His "Master" planEdit
He is part of a small squad of mutants that the Master sent to the Necropolis watershed. These mutants were to assume the role of guarding Set and his ghoul minions, for the time being. Their orders were to stay dormant, until the Master gave the 'order' to attack the ghouls, and take the city's water. This would be a strategic move to kill off the remaining ghouls, and get a steady supply of water to use in the name of the Unity.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- Destroy the Super Mutants at the Watershed: Set wants the super mutants gone from the watershed; this includes Harry.
- Fix the Necropolis water pump: In order to fix the pump, you'll have to bypass him with a high Speech or Sneak skill or with violence.
- Find the Water Chip: After fixing the water pump, thus having dealt with Harry, you can travel to the third floor of the command center and take the water chip.
- If the player cannot provide him with a feasible argument showing they are not a "normal", then Harry will escort them all the way to the "Lou" in the Mariposa Military Base. This is an easy way for a low level character to die early in the game. However, it is also a quick route for a prepared character to go straight to the Lieutenant without first fighting their way in. A way to get past Harry is to have a low-Intelligence character; the argument is the player character babbles, but it is enough to confuse Harry and let you pass without a fight. Alternatively, if you are playing as a female character, Harry will allow you to pass if you simply ask him not to take you to Lou ("Please don't do it. Let me go").
Tell me aboutEdit
|Master||"I don't know, but think he like a boss people."|
|Lieutenant, Loo, Lou, Lou Tenant, Lutenant||"He Lou Tenant. He my boss. Not tell him, but Harry could take on good day."|
|Set||"Set a wuss. He think he run place, but we run."|
|Necropolis, Shed, Water Shed||"Here, dummy. Hmpf. You stupid?"|
|Human, Normals, Normies, Norms||"Weak. Not know why the Lou want normals. They suck!"|
|Unity||"The U-U-U-Un, I don't know."|
|Cathedral, Children, Children of the Cathedral||"Nice for little guys. Harry hurt once and they make better. Make perfect again!"|
|Hall, Water||"Uhhh...Not know."|
|Barry, Gary, Larry, Sally, Terry||"Not have to tell you anything!"|
|Mutant armor||Laser rifle||-|
- According to the Vault Dweller's memoirs, Ian is killed in a fight with Harry; most likely by his brother, Barry.