| ||For the character from Andale, see Old Man Harris.|
Don't get yourself killed. That doesn't do me any good at all.”
Proprietor of the Vertigo Bar and Grill, Harris makes a healthy living bartering with the variety of lowlifes inhabiting The Pitt and selling them beer, more beer, and sometimes jet when he can get his hands on some. He's thinking of investing in more secure railings for his business.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Metal armor or
Raider armor fo3tp
|.32 pistol or
Chinese pistol or
Pack of cigarettes
|Harris' supply key|
- If the Point Lookout add-on is installed, he will sell wild punga fruit and refined punga fruit.
- Harris has a tendency to accidentally fall from his restaurant, which due to the height kills him.
- "Well look at this, one of the scabs earned his wings. Welcome to the grill! Whatever you need, we got. Assuming that what you need is to get shit-faced drunk! Ha!"
- "It hurts my heart to see a sober customer."
- "Don't get yourself killed. That doesn't do me any good at all."