Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The following is based on Fallout Shelter and some details might contradict canon.|
Happiness is an important factor in keeping a vault functioning a peak efficiency in Fallout Shelter. The higher an individual dweller's happiness; the higher the vault's overall happiness (Which affects the vaults efficiency boost). There are several ways of keeping vault dwellers happy:
- Keep them healthy. A lack of food, water or power will bring down their mood.
- Assign them to the correct job. Dwellers are happier in rooms which correspond to their highest SPECIAL stat.
- Successful rushes raises happiness for everyone assigned to that room by 10%, but failing one does the exact opposite.
- High Charisma dwellers inside the radio room will increase everyone's happiness.
- Give them some time with the opposite sex in the living quarters. It will lift their spirits and make them happy.
- If they are sick, a little RadAway and/or stimpaks will increase their happiness.
- Sometimes they just get bored. Assign them to the training rooms for some book worm or physical training.
Dwellers will often vocalize what they want, so play close attention to what a dweller is telling you to know more about what makes them happy.
Happiness icons are color coded, for easy reference.
- "Green: Your dweller is happy, way to go"
- "Yellow: Your dweller is doing okay, but could be happier"
- "Red: Your dweller is sad, cheer them up"
Effects on gameplayEdit
The happier dwellers are the harder they work. The collective happiness of the vault will give a happiness bonus, giving an extra percentage on resource creation. The bonus ranges from 0% increase to 10% increase.