Fallout 3 locations project
The building is an old abandoned shop. On top of the roof there are two raiders and Aqua Pura barrels (if you have Broken Steel installed).
The inside contains two rooms, the larger of which (apparently the former shop area) is divided by a counter. A ladder on the back of the building provides access to the roof. Against the middle of the back wall is a workbench. The main feature of the smaller room is a safe with a terminal nearby which could be used to open it, were it not already unlocked. The area is home to three raiders.
- The building is already in the main game but could not be entered unless Broken Steel was installed.
- After Broken Steel is installed the building becomes a Raider strong hold in and outside the building as they protect a stash of Aqua Pura barrels on the roof.
- A ladder in the back of the store will take the player to the roof of the building, which can be used as an excellent sniping position.
- The area in front of the building often hosts confrontations between various factions.
- There is a a safe linked to a security terminal, on and below the desk. however, the safe appears to not be locked, which makes the "disengage lock" option pointless. This said, the terminal can still be hacked for XP.
- pc ps3 xbox360 The raiders or aqua pura barrels may not spawn on the roof.