Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers.
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The building is an old abandoned shop. On top of the roof there are two raiders and Aqua Pura barrels (if you have Broken Steel installed).
The inside contains two rooms, the larger of which (apparently the former shop area) is divided by a counter. A ladder on the back of the building provides access to the roof. Against the middle of the back wall is a workbench. The main feature of the smaller room is a safe with a terminal nearby which could be used to open it, were it not already unlocked. The area is home to three raiders.
- The building is already in the main game but could not be entered unless Broken Steel was installed.
- After Broken Steel is installed the building becomes a Raider stronghold both in- and outside as they try to protect a stash of Aqua Pura barrels on the roof.
- A ladder in the back of the store will take the player to the roof of the building, which can be used as an excellent sniping position.
- The area in front of the building often hosts confrontations between various factions.
- There is a safe linked to a security terminal, on and below the desk. however, the safe appears to not be locked, which makes the "disengage lock" option pointless. This said, the terminal can still be hacked for XP.
- Depending on player level one of the raiders will be armed with a missile launcher, which because of the small interior often results in him accidentally killing himself or other raiders.
- Frequently one or two 100% condition sledgehammers, a 100% condition .32 revolver and/or a 100% condition baseball bat can be found here.
- pc ps3 xbox360 The raiders or aqua pura barrels may not spawn on the roof. [verified]
- ps3 pc Companions do not follow you into the store.[verified]