The cemetery is an easy walk away from either Hamilton's Hideaway, Big Town, or the Meresti trainyard. There is a ruined cemetery beside the small decrepit chapel, which is now home to four super mutants with their gore bags and one human captive. Depending on your character's level, with Broken Steel installed, one of these super mutants may be a super mutant overlord. There is also a respawning deathclaw nearby. There are three makeshift beddings around a campfire in the building.
- Keller Family transcript #2 on top of a podium just to the left of the door.
- A copy of Big Book of Science on the same podium underneath the Keller tape.
- A copy of D.C. Journal of Internal Medicine on the shelf next to first aid box.
- Mini nuke in a crate by the radio.
- The caravan merchant Lucky Harith has been known to pass near this area and might get into a fight with the mutants that spawn here. If they haven't previously cleared the area in and around the church of mutants, he and his party will often be killed. If the area has been cleared first, the only mutants that he'll have to worry about are the 1-2 that respawn, which he and his bodyguard should be able to handle.
- If returning here after several game days have passed, you will more than likely be attacked from multiple directions by the mutants.
- Near this location, you may find a pack of 3-5 vicious dogs.
- South-southeast of this area is a large stone bridge that leads to the smaller bridge to Big Town. Near the shore of the water next to the bridge is a small raider outpost with 3 raiders who respawn every few in-game days.
- One may encounter a dead wastelander next to the captive who, oddly enough, is still blinking.
Hallowed Moors Cemetery appears only in Fallout 3.
- ps3 xbox360 Sometimes the players won't be able to free the captive due to the game telling them they're in combat even when all enemies are slain. Fast traveling to a nearby location and walking back usually fixes this. [verified]
- pc ps3 Sometimes, the game will freeze upon entering Hallowed Moors Cemetery. [verified]
- pc ps3 Sometimes, the super mutants don't spawn on visit, but will spawn upon loading. Sometimes this can also happen on PS3.[verified]