Hadrian was a sniper that knew Sal and Carl Everett. He was recruited as a member of Sal's raid team by Carl via holotape, found on his body, with the goal of finding the "treasure" of Jamaica Plain. At the end of the holotape, Carl encourages his participation with a split of the loot and says that Hadrian knows where to find him if interested. Interested or not, he ended up dead before he could ever make it to Jamaica Plain.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- Hadrian's body is found randomly throughout the Commonwealth. Known locations thus far are:
- At Lake Quannapowitt due north of the water tower, and just south from a pair of glowing mushrooms.
- At the beginning of the bridge leading to Nahant.
- Outside the BADTFL regional office near the fence under the highway.
- Outside Goodneighbor near the entrance.
- In Malden drainage, north west of Taffington boathouse.
- A place in between Sanctuary and Ranger cabin.
- The garage below Haymarket Mall.
- The road between Starlight Drive In and Lexington
- On the middle of the bridge just north of Cabot House
- Northwest of the Mass Pike Interchange close to the Northern elevator.
- Directly south of General Atomics factory, underwater in the dock or next to the cab of a truck on the dock.
- On the road, directly south of Recon bunker Theta.
- In front of a bus, on a flooded road, northeast of University Point.
- Between the Campus law offices and Fraternal Post 115, in the hallway entrance to the offices just left of the post, next to the Nuka-Cola machine.
- Under the southwest arch entrance of Cambridge campus diner. Next to some dead super mutants and robots, between the diner and Fraternal Post 115.[verification needed]
- Middle of the road next to the Massachusetts State House.
- Behind the green barriers just west of Mass Fusion building.
- Hadrian's body may be found more than once in different locations.
- When resurrected through console he becomes aggressive. When killed he crashes the game.
Hadrian appears only in Fallout 4.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.