The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
An outpost created by the Husky family.
Haddock Cove is a series of buildings on raised platforms. The first building is a single story structure with a lookout post containing a weapons workbench. If one follows the boardwalk it then leads to another building. There is a set of stairs one can walk down onto a small platform with a sleeping bag. There is another set of stairs leading to a second lookout post. If one continues along the boardwalk it splits, with a path heading towards another guard post and path heading to the third structure. This is a two story structure that leads to another building, on the bottom there is a cooking station next to a cabinet. The exit on the right leads to a small porch, the left exit leads to a fifth building. The last building, which is not connected, is a three floor treehouse with a bed on the first floor.
- Husky family holotapes:
- Children of Atom notes - In a sunken house on the top floor. "A Safer Way," "A Stranger Arrives," "A Vengeful Creature" and "The Children Trapped."
- 2 black bloodleaf at the garage right to the south of the house with the Children of Atom notes- 1 inside and 1 a little ways in front of the truck.
- Black bloodleaf east of the garage, behind the next house with an unlocked safe.
- 3 Stealth Boys - Next to the Children of Atom notes, under the table.
- Ballistic fiber on some shelves near the weapons workbench.
- Hull Breach The Mariner suggests the Sole Survivor should travel to Haddock Cove to find mirelurks and collect their carapaces.
- Best Left Forgotten - Retrieving Memory 0Y-8K7D during this quest will trigger a miscellaneous quest to find a set of advanced armor hidden across three locations. The miscellaneous objective appears as Find the Marine Combat Armor Shipments. One of the shipments is just west of Haddock Cove in the cabin of a sunken boat.
Behind the scenesEdit
|The following is based on unverified behind the scenes information and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
- Bray Husky is a mix of "Bray Wyatt" and "Husky Harris."
- Luke is named after "Luke Harper."
- Rowan is named after "Erick Rowan."
- Braun is named after "Braun Strowman". Both live in similar ways, call themselves family and Bray is the leader. Bray Wyatt also had an earlier wrestling persona named "Husky Harris".
|End of information based on unverified behind the scenes information.|
- ps4 Bray Husky's body will sometimes be missing. [verified]
- It can sometimes be found under the shack it was originally suppose to spawn in, or floating away from the area.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.