H&H Tools nail gun
The H&H Tools nail gun was a tool created by H&H Tool Company, now re-purposed as a fully-automatic weapon. It has a layout comparable to a 9mm SMG, with a yellow color. It is fairly common, but has an extremely high resale value. It does double damage to limbs, and although it is a semi silenced weapon, it will still draw attention if fired in close crowds.
The H&H Tools nail gun can fire a total of about 2745 nails, the equivalent of 31 reloads, from full condition before breaking.
- Hopeville Silo Bunker Entrance, two can be found.
- Hopeville and the Divide, can be found in various toolboxes across the Divide.
- Collapsed overpass tunnel entrance, one can be found on the ground near an NCR trooper.
- The Courier's Mile, one can be found on the large, high piece of wreckage in the middle of the area next to a toolbox.
- It has the highest rate of fire for any one-handed gun.
- When aiming in first-person the round's point of impact will not correlate with the sights, making them ineffective at long range.
- pc The gun's magazine may show up a few inches in front of the gun in 3rd person mode.[verified]