A broken water pipe leads between the Gwinnett Brewery and the restaurant. Entering through the main entrance, there are two can chimes and a monkey alarm. Enemies present include a mutant hound, 5 super mutants of various levels, and a few mirelurks located in the Craft Wing. Upon entering, if you wait long enough, you will be able to hear them begin to fight each other.
From the lobby, the staircase to the right leads to the bar with 1 mutant, the staircase directly ahead leads up to a dining room, and the staircase to the left leads down to a lower dining room where 3 mutants and the hound are initially located. Behind the bar is a large window looking into the Craft Wing area with a super mutant and a locked door that separates the two areas.
The lower level of the craft wing contains the water pipe that is mentioned in the terminal. This pipe can be taken directly to the main brewery and contains a leveled mirelurk. The area adjacent to the lower dining room, and directly below the upper dining area is a bathroom. The kitchen can be accessed from the bathroom as well. It contains a large amount of flammable gas, as well as a hole in the wall leading directly to the lower level of the Craft Wing.
- Gwinnett Brewery password - On the second floor in the area with the large brewing vats, on a desk near a chemistry station. The password gives access to the brewery terminal.
- Super mutant cage helmet - In the kitchen storage room.
- Super mutant arm guards - In the upstairs booth seat dining area.
- 23 pint glasses scattered around the restaurant.
- When inside the building and asked for his thoughts, MacCready will answer "Been drinking since I was 6. Never looked back" and "Might be able to scrounge up a decent bottle or two while we're here" and a few other comments about super mutants and the brewery. Outside he will mention hearing the name "Gwinnett" in the Capital Wasteland, likely a reference to the robotic version of the brewery's namesake.
- Quests for items inside the restaurant will have a map marker to go inside Gwinnett Brewery then go through the tunnel to Gwinnett restaurant.
The Gwinnett restaurant only appears in Fallout 4.