| ||For the company, see Button Gwinnett Brewery.|
This craft brewery was founded by local brewer Button Gwinnett, who is the name sake of the founding father, an important American official and the governor of the deep-southern state of Georgia during the Revolutionary War. The Gwinnett brewery was best known for the award-winning beers it bottled and produced prior to the Great War. Especially the locally famous Southie Stout, voted "Boston's Best Beer," twice; 2051 and 2062. The brewery was also known for producing other renowned types of Gwinnett-brand beer; Dead Redcoat Ale, Peabody Pilsner, Blackened Victory Lager, Pale Ale, and the infamous Bunker Hill Brew.
A broken water pipe at the bottom of the ramp from the entrance leads between the brewery and the Gwinnett restaurant. The bottom level of the brewery is inhabited by approximately five mirelurks hidden in mud piles and five egg clutches.
A small plank ramp on the southeast wall leads onto some pipes for access to the pipes and catwalks of the higher levels, and from there up to the roof. On the roof are two office pods. One can be accessed by shooting the door bar through the window. The other has an Advanced lock.
- Tales of a Junktown Jerky Vendor issue #6 - On a desk next to a terminal, in an office on the northwest wall, on the higher catwalk level inside the building. The Sole Survivor needs to climb up some pipes to reach it.
- Gwinnett stout recipe - On the main brewery's roof behind a barred door. The door can be opened by shooting the bar through the window. The recipe must be ejected from the terminal inside.
- Nuka-Cola Quantum - Behind the plywood in the reception area.
- Cleansing the Commonwealth - This is one of the potential locations Knight Rhys will ask the Sole Survivor to cleanse of its inhabitants.
- Kidnapping - The Sole Survivor is required to come here and free a settler.
- Leading by Example - This is one of the potential locations Lancer Captain Kells wants the Sole Survivor to clear of hostiles while a Brotherhood squire observes.
- Randolph Safehouse - This is a possible location to be cleared of hostiles for the Railroad.
It is possible to easily access the roof directly by jumping onto the delivery semi-trailer parked in the loading dock and then to the roof.
The Gwinnett Brewery only appears in Fallout 4.
Behind the scenesEdit
|The following is based on unverified behind the scenes information and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
Based on the name and location of the brewery it is most likely a reference to the Samuel Adams Brewery, a Boston-based company located in South Boston with a name similarly inspired by a signatory of the Declaration of Independence.
|End of information based on unverified behind the scenes information.|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide - Page 515: The venerable brewing operation was started by a local beer maker name Button Gwinnett, namesake of one of the founding fathers. Their Southie Stout was voted "Bostons Best Beer of 2051 and 2062."
- ↑ Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide - Page 516: The front-of-house restaurant allowed beer aficionardos to sample such fine products, as Gwinnetts Pale Ale, Peabody Pilsner, Dead Redcoat Ale, and the infamous Bunker Hill Brew