A broken water pipe at the bottom of the ramp from the entrance leads between the brewery and the Gwinnett restaurant. The bottom level of the brewery is inhabited by approximately five mirelurks hidden in mud piles and five egg clutches.
A small plank ramp on the southeast wall leads onto some pipes for access to the pipes and catwalks of the higher levels, and from there up to the roof. On the roof are two office pods. One can be accessed by shooting the door bar through the window. The other has an Advanced lock.
- Tales of a Junktown Jerky Vendor issue #6 - On a desk next to a terminal, in an office on the northwest wall, on the higher catwalk level inside the building. The Sole Survivor needs to climb up some pipes to reach it.
- Gwinnett stout recipe - On the main brewery's roof behind a barred door. The door can be opened by shooting the bar through the window. The recipe must be ejected from the terminal inside.
- Nuka-Cola Quantum - Behind the plywood in the reception area.
- Cleansing the Commonwealth - This is one of the potential locations Knight Rhys will ask the Sole Survivor to cleanse of its inhabitants.
- Kidnapping - The Sole Survivor is required to come here and free a settler.
- Leading by Example - This is one of the potential locations Lancer Captain Kells wants the Sole Survivor to clear of hostiles while a Brotherhood squire observes.
- Randolph Safehouse - This is a possible location to be cleared of hostiles for the Railroad.
It is possible to easily access the roof directly by jumping onto the delivery semi-trailer parked in the loading dock and then to the roof.
The Gwinnett Brewery only appears in Fallout 4.
Behind the scenesEdit
|The following is based on unverified behind the scenes information and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
Based on the location of the brewery it is most likely a reference to the Harpoon Brewery, a Boston-based company located in South Boston.
|End of information based on unverified behind the scenes information.|