The famous weapons manufacturer, Gun Runners, has opened up their exclusive cache of armaments, including new weapons, weapon mods, ammo types and recipes. Their inventory doesn’t come without a price, though. Trek far and wide throughout the Mojave Wasteland in search of this elite class of weapons that range from the outrageously potent to the bizarrely impractical.”— Official description
This add-on increases the number of unique weapons, weapon mods and powerful ammunition types and adds other ammo recipes to be discovered in the Mojave Wasteland. This optional content also adds new challenges and more achievements and trophies. It originally had a cost of $3.99 or 320 Microsoft Points.Note: Due to what appears to be a pricing error, GRA only costs £1.69 ($2.06) on the UK PSN Store, and €1.99 (about $2.70) on the European PSN store.
- .50 MG, explosive (GRA)
- 12 gauge, 4/0 buck (GRA)
- 12 gauge, 4/0 buck mag. (hand load) (GRA)
- 12 gauge, Dragon's Breath (GRA)
- 12 gauge, flechette (GRA)
- 12 gauge, pulse slug (GRA)
- 12.7mm (hand load) (GRA)
- 20 gauge shotgun shell, 3/0 buck (GRA)
- 20 gauge shotgun shell, 3/0 buck mag. (hand load) (GRA)
- 20 gauge shotgun shell, pulse slug (GRA)
- 25mm grenade, plasma (GRA)
- 25mm grenade, pulse (GRA)
- 25mm grenade, timed (GRA)
- 40mm grenade, plasma (GRA)
- 40mm grenade, pulse (GRA)
- 5.56mm match (hand load) (GRA)
- 5mm JSP (hand load) (GRA)
- 9mm JHP (hand load) (GRA)
- Electron charge pack, optimized (Vigilant Recycler) (GRA)
- Energy cell, optimized (Vigilant Recycler) (GRA)
- Flamer fuel, optimized (Vigilant Recycler) (GRA)
- Microfusion cell, optimized (Vigilant Recycler) (GRA)
- Mini nuke, Big Kid (GRA)
- Mini nuke, low yield (GRA)
- Mini nuke, timed (GRA)
- Mini nuke, Tiny Tots (GRA)
- Missile, hive (GRA)
Note that in some cases, weapon mods will require the "GRA" version of the weapon for a modification to work. In other cases, any version of the weapon will suffice. See specific weapon modifications and/or weapon pages for details.
|Name||Level||Recurring||Requirement||Amount to do||Perk Given||XP||Base ID|
|Against All Tyrants||★★★||no||Kill any named Legion members with Hunting Revolvers, Ranger Sequoias, Brush Guns, Service Rifles, Hunting Rifles, or Cowboy Repeaters.||10||-||1000||000a54|
|Armed For Bear||★★★||no||Kill any named NCR Ranger or commissioned officer (Lieutenant, Captain, Major, Colonel, General) with Machetes, Rippers, Chainsaws, Throwing Spears, or Ballistic Fists.||15||-||1000||000a58|
|A Slave Obeys||★||no||Kill Mr. House with a 9 iron or Nephi's golf driver.||1||-||250||000a5a|
|Benefit Or a Hazard||★||no||Kill Robots with 5.56mm pistol (GRA).||15||-||250||000a67|
|Crackerjack Timing||★★★||no||Kill Mojave Wasteland Cazadores with Tin grenades, long-fuse dynamite, and time bombs.||10||-||1000||000a60|
|Curios and Relics||-||no||Cause damage with unique Mojave Wasteland weapons.||10000||-||500||000a53|
|Deathclaw Pro Hunter||★★★||no||Kill adult Mojave Wasteland Deathclaws with .22 Pistols, Switchblades, Boxing Tape, Recharger Rifles, or Dynamite.||5||-||1000||000a4b|
|Dyin' Ain't Much of a Living||★★||no||Kill members of NCR or Legion hit squads with weapons affected by the Cowboy perk.||5||-||500||000a6c|
|Even a God-King Can Bleed||★★||no||Cripple Caesar's head with Throwing Spears.||1||-||500||000000|
|Historical Propriety||★★||no||Kill Caesar with a Knife or Combat Knife.||1||-||500||000a6a|
|Man-Machine Interface||★★★||no||Kill Mojave Wasteland Mr. Gutsies and Sentry Bots with Brass Knuckles, Spiked Knuckles, Tire Irons, and Lead Pipes.||10||-||1000||000a63|
|Master of the Arsenal||-||no||Do damage with Gun Runners' Arsenal (GRA) Weapons.||10000||-||500||000000|
|Ne Ne Ne Ne...||★||no||Cripple Right Arms with Shotguns.||5||-||250||000a51|
|Nyah! See?||★★||no||Kill Chairmen, White Gloves, or Omertas with any submachine gun, light machine gun, or minigun.||10||-||500||000a49|
|Overkill||★||no||Kill Animals with any Fat Man or Fat mines.||20||-||250||000a4e|
|Sic Semper Tyrannis||★★||no||Kill President Kimball with any One-Handed Pistol.||1||-||500||000a68|
|Talk About Owned||★★||no||Kill Benny with his own gun, Maria.||1||-||500||000a4c|
|The Same Could Be Said of All Religious Weapons||★||no||Kill Feral Ghouls with Maria, Gehenna, or Holy Frag Grenades.||15||-||250||000a5d|
|Vault 13's Revenge||★★||no||Kill Super Mutants with 5.56mm Pistols, Plasma Defenders, Plasma Grenades, Power Fists, Rippers, or the Bozar.||15||-||500||000a65|
|White Line Nightmare||★★||no||Kill Fiends, Vipers, or Jackals with Tire Irons, Baseball Bats, Lead Pipes, Machetes, .44 Magnum Revolvers, or Sawed-Off Shotguns.||20||-||500||000a4d|
|You Don't Belong In This World!||★||no||Kill Abominations with Katanas, Dynamite, Machetes, Throwing Spears, Throwing Knives, and Throwing hatchets.||10||-||250||000a50|
|Name||Requirement||Achievement points||Trophy type||Image|
|Curios and Relics||Caused 10,000 damage with unique Mojave Wasteland weapons||15 gamerscore|
|Master of the Arsenal||Caused 10,000 damage with Gun Runners' Arsenal Weapons||25 gamerscore|
|Up to the Challenge||Completed any three Gun Runners' Arsenal one star (★) Challenges||20 gamerscore|
|Combat Veteran||Completed any three Gun Runners' Arsenal two star (★★) Challenges||25 gamerscore|
|Pros Only||Completed any three Gun Runners' Arsenal three star (★★★) Challenges||40 gamerscore|
Behind the scenesEdit
Originally, a unique assault carbine was supposed to be added by GRA. For unknown reasons, it was cut; only a world object texture remains in the game files. Presumably the cut texture was reused in the Assault carbine (GRA)'s forged receiver modification.
- Occasionally, GRA weapons will appear in inventories at shops that would not usually have them, such as the Sprtel-Wood 9700 spawning at Mick & Ralph's as well as the Van Graffs or Gun Runners Kiosk. This can lead to players getting two or more copies of the same weapon. However, it seems that the game crashes whenever a weapon is purchased for the second time.
- xbox360 The achievements were not listed correctly when the add-on initially came out. This resulted in the game registering the achievements unlocked but not appearing in Xbox Live profiles.
- This can be fixed by deleting your gamer tag from your Xbox then recovering your profile and re-earning the achievement on a new save file. Also, if the add-on is only just downloaded and the achievements for this DLC do not show up on list at all then re-download with no games running and then play New Vegas once the download is complete, this should solve the problem and should be tried first.
- ps3 Vendortron updates its inventory whenever the player fast travels when this add-on is installed, the Courier's Stash add-on is installed, or both are installed.
- xbox360 The blue flame from The Cleansing Flame will not always appear to exit the barrel. The world space will still react and it still does damage, but no flame will exit the weapon. Sometimes this can be solved by going into third person, but it will disappear once you return to first person.
- ps3 Occasionally, when players equip the katana with the protective sheath mod multiple sheaths will appear. To fix this, equip to another weapon and re-equip the katana until only one sheath is present.
- xbox360 Vendortron, as well as all other vendors in the game, will reset its inventory. However, it sometimes takes far longer than it should, particularly if you rarely use a particular shop.
- xbox360 ps3 pc If Gloria Van Graff is hostile to you due to the companion quest Heartache by the Number and you installed GRA, the Vendortron will not sell the GRA weapons that are originally sold by Gloria Van Graff, even after killing her. If the Vendortron resets his inventory, the GRA weapons will still not appear. This results in being unable to attain some of the GRA weapons such as Sprtel-Wood 9700 (GRA), Cleansing Flame (GRA), and The Smitty Special (GRA). Uninstalling GRA, killing her, then installing GRA fixes this problem.
- xbox360 ps3 Chet in Goodsprings and Cliff Briscoe in Novac will respawn new weapons mods (usually 3 will be available) in their selling stash by leaving and re-entering their stores, without waiting the normal 3 in-game days.
- xbox360 Can restart other add-on saves such as Honest Heart and Old World Blues.
- xbox360 Followers will sometimes drop GRA items, and you will be unable to pick them back up.
- ps3 Follower dismissal terminal might disappear randomly.
- xbox360 ps3 If companions have GRA weapons on them upon entering casinos the weapons will be removed from their inventory, but will not be replaced upon your exit.
- xbox360 Certain GRA guns do not appear in the Vendortron's inventory.
- Occasionally the GRA will freeze when completing a purchase.[verification overdue][platforms tag needed]
- ↑ J.E. Sawyer @ Formspring - GRA question, are there gonna be new Unarmed weapons? If so, could you name one?