Expression error: Unexpected < operator.
Just good, honest infantry work! You do 25% more damage with 9mm and .45 Auto pistols and SMGs, service rifles, assault and marksman carbines, light machine guns, frag grenades, grenade rifles and launchers, and combat knives.
- 9mm pistol
- 9mm submachine gun
- .45 Auto pistol Honest Hearts
- A Light Shining in Darkness Honest Hearts
- .45 Auto submachine gun Honest Hearts
- Service rifle
- Survivalist's rifle Honest Hearts
- Assault carbine
- Marksman carbine
- Light machine gun
- All the guns are references to weapons more commonly issued to the United States military "grunt," or a soldier on the frontline.
- Grunt was designed as an alternate to Cowboy and like it, exists to make lower "tier" weapons effective late game.
- The combat knife and its unique variant, Chance's knife, are the only weapons boosted by both this perk and Cowboy.
- Because of the nature of game's file architecture, Grunt does not affect weapons from outside the core game or Honest Hearts, such as the Bozar, GRA assault carbine, or 25mm grenade APW.