It is a possible settlement, containing a main house, a greenhouse and a makeshift bed area.
The Sole Survivor can receive a quest to help Greentop Nursery, from Preston Garvey or can receive the quest automatically upon entering the site for the first time, where an unnamed settler will ask the Sole Survivor for help. The quest is random (but local).
Contains a large greenhouse at the bottom of a hill (to the north), and a medium sized house similar to the ones in Sanctuary at the top of the hill, with a makeshift bedroom off to the right side.
- Kidnapping, which requires the Sole Survivor to rescue a settler from raiders, super mutants or Gunners at a random location. Like most kidnapping quests, this one must be completed within a certain amount of in-game time, or can be failed.
- Raider Troubles, which requires killing all the raiders in a given area.
- Ghoul Problem, which requires killing all of the feral ghouls at a random location.
- Greenskins, which requires killing of the super mutants at a random location.
- Clearing the Way, which requires the Sole Survivor to secure the workshop by killing all the bloodbugs and bloodbug hatchlings at Taffington boathouse or Jamaica Plain.
- To the south of Greentop Nursery, towards Malden Middle School, there is a crashed car with a Jangles the Moon Monkey inside. Taking it will cause a super mutant behemoth to spawn nearby. This is possibly a reference to a similar scenario in Fallout 3.
- Traveling provisioners may end up passing through the super mutant occupied Breakheart Banks immediately north of the settlement, resulting in combat. Since provisioners are settlement allies, the combat may cause the settlers to rush over to help, resulting in a large firefight.
The Greentop Nursery only appears in Fallout 4.