Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(Location Name): Greenskins is a Minutemen radiant quest in Fallout 4. This quest can be started randomly when speaking to Preston Garvey or listening to Radio Freedom. If a settlement hasn't been unlocked yet, this quest may be started by speaking to a settler at that location and it will unlock the settlement.
Failure to kill the targeted super mutant or to report your success in a timely manner will result in the failure of the quest.
|Minutemen radiant quest: Greenskins|
|Speak to the leader of the settlement.|
|Travel to the infested location.|
|Eliminate the super mutant target.|
|Report your success to the leader of the settlement.|
|Reward: ~100 caps or a new settlement|
|Report your success to Preston Garvey.|
|Reward: 300 XP|
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
Settlements asking for helpEdit
Possible mutant-infested locationsEdit
- pc Scrap Palace Greenskins may be bugged if done from Somerville Place. Quest created, but no arrow for direct travel and clearing the place may not trigger success.[verified]
- pc You may be able to skip this with the console command setstage MinRecruit04 200, which will mark the super mutants as killed and allow you to talk to the settlers at Somerville Place to complete the mission.
- pc xboxone It will sometimes have the player character go to Faneuil Hall and even if you kill all the mutants there the quest will remain incomplete.[verified]
- pc ps4 If the player character has previously visited Breakheart Banks, and killed the super mutants, the quest will not update past the "Kill the Super Mutants" entry. The quest marker will show and will update while killing the mutants, but the player character cannot turn the quest in.[verified]
- pc You may be able to fix this with the console command setstage MinRecruit04 200.
- pc ps4 xboxone Roger Warwick will sometimes not trigger dialogue to clear out a random location, making the quest impossible to complete.[verified]
- pc To fix this, you can skip the dialog by typing in the console setstage MinRecruit04 100.
- pc xboxone Occasionally the quest will send the player character to kill Greenskins in Gwinnett Brewery, however there will be no quest pointer and there are no super mutants in the brewery itself, although there are some in the nearby Gwinnett Restaurant and in the surrounding streets. It appears as though one of these is the actual target of the quest, although if this is the case the situation would be unique. This issue has also been reported with Faneuil Hall.[verified]
- pc Warwick Homestead: Greenskins (Minutemen random quest). Roger Warwick and other settlers are reported to have been spawning inside one of the water cisterns on the grounds.[verified]
- If this happens and Warwick Homestead is a settlement, you can get around it pretty easily by building wooden stairs going in and out of the cistern and a warning bell. Ring the bell, 'Wait' for an hour, then talk to the NPC in question.
- pc If you haven't unlocked this settlement yet you can use the console command targetID.moveto player (00048ba9 for Roger Warwick) to teleport the NPC in question to your location.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.