| ||This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, please change the link to point directly to the intended page.|
Green may refer to:
- Green (Fallout: New Vegas), the radio operator at Ranger station Echo in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Green (Van Buren), a ghoul career soldier and the head of security and operations at the Reservation in Van Buren.
- Green (Denver), a soldier in the New California Republic Army on an expedition to Denver, in Van Buren.
- Green gecko, a variant of the gecko in the Fallout: New Vegas add-on, Honest Hearts.
- Real-life people:
- Michael Green, a developer who worked for Interplay Entertainment as the Monkey Boy for Fallout.
- Mark O'Green, a developer who worked at Interplay Entertainment as a dialogue writer for Fallout and Fallout 2, a designer for Project V13, and a writer for The Armageddon Rag.
- Steve Green, a developer who worked as Bethesda Softworks on video design and production for Fallout 3.
- Heather Green, a developer who worked for Interplay Entertainment responsible for public relations for Fallout Tactics.