Great Khan spike helmet
The Great Khan spike helmet is a piece of headwear worn by the Great Khans that appears to resemble stereotypical traditional Mongolian helmets; likely adapted from pre-War motorcycle helmets. It is black with two short metal horns on either side and a small spike jutting from the top, much like a pickelhaube. A leather covering protects the wearer's neck and ears from sunburn.
It provides a Damage Threshold of 2 and has no effects.
- Worn by Papa Khan and Oscar Velasco.
- One can be found atop of a grave in the Bitter Springs cemetery.
- Worn by several Great Khans at the Second Battle of Hoover Dam if they partake in the fight.
- In spite of its name, it is not faction apparel.
- The helmet looks different when worn than when dropped. The dropped version has longer horns that are on the front of the helmet. The worn version has small horns on the side and a hood at the back.