They tell me I'm supposed to sell you weapons. Interested?”
She is located in the basement of a ruined house south-east of Red Rock Canyon.
Close to the Spring Mt. Ranch State Park, the building is a destroyed, wooden-framed house at the entrance to the canyon. Look for the yellow storm door covering stairs that go down to the basement.
The Great Khan armorer may have several rare items such as recon armor, an advanced radiation suit, a time bomb, T-45d power armor, chainsaws, a mantis gauntlet, bulk electron charge packs, and possibly a Shishkebab. Also, a yao guai gauntlet can be purchased from her if Honest Hearts is installed.
Interactions with the player character
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Great Khan simple armor||Combat knife
Trail carbine, hunting revolver, hunting shotgun, or 12.7mm pistol
- This vendor occasionally sells weapon mods.
- The exchange rate is 1:1 (if you are "Accepted" by the Great Khans with Barter 25).
- The armory has both a reloading bench, and a workbench.
- She won't trade with you if you are neutral or lower with the Great Khans.
- The Great Khan armorer is one of only two vendors (the second being Quartermaster Bardon) who still use a Fallout 3-style combination of "Rare" and "Common" inventory lists. By comparison, most other vendors use some combination of lists broken down into 5 "Tiers". This difference in inventory composition makes it more likely the Great Khan armorer will carry certain uncommon stock, such as recon armor, T-45d power armor, mantis gauntlets, ballistic fists, Shishkebabs, chainsaws, super sledges, rippers, and the Fat Man.
- She won't become hostile if the Courier is wearing NCR armor. This also applies when Boone is in the player's company.
The Great Khan armorer only appears in Fallout: New Vegas.