| ||For the raider gang, see Great Khans.|
Khans are generic members of the only truly organized raider gang in the Mojave. They subsist on hunting and farming as well as selling and procuring chems; major customers include the savage Fiends and, ironically, the New California Republic.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
Oh My Papa: The player character has the choice to eliminate the Great Khans at Red Rock Canyon if they are working with the NCR. This means that all generic members present at the settlement must be killed.
Khans provide little interaction, but when spoken to, they will speak to the Courier about a variety of topics. They will not respawn if killed.
- "Fuck Benny. We'll make him pay for stabbing us in the back."
- "Even that old House bastard gave in to the NCR. We're the only ones to make a stand!"
- "What are we going to do now that Papa's dead?"
- "You're almost as crazy as some Fiends I know."
- "You should have been with us in our glory days. You'd have loved it."
- "Come to gawk at the Great Khans, have you? Fuck off."
Great Khans can be found in four basic locations: Red Rock Canyon, Boulder City, the tribal village, and the Great Khan encampment. The ones at Boulder City will leave once their conflict with nearby NCR troops has ended and the two found in the tribal village are deceased.
Great Khans appear only in Fallout: New Vegas.