The Great Bear grenade rifle is a unique weapon in the Fallout: New Vegas add-on, Lonesome Road.
It has the appearance of a grenade rifle, but with a blue American Army-like symbol on the stock.
The Great Bear grenade rifle can fire a total of about 1245 standard rounds from full condition before breaking.
|Weapon name (current weapon is highlighted)||- Weapon name (melee or unarmed)||Attacks in V.A.T.S.||- Attacks in V.A.T.S.|
|Weapon name (current weapon is highlighted)||- Weapon name (gun, energy or explosive)||Action point cost||- Action point cost|
|Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||- Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||Damage per action point||- Damage per action point|
|Damage per second||- Damage per second||Weapon spread||- Weapon spread|
|Area of effect damage||- Area of effect damage||Magazine capacity (shots per reload)||- Magazine capacity (shots per reload)|
|Effect damage & duration||- Effect damage & duration||Durability (number of attacks before breaking)||- Durability (number of attacks before breaking)|
|Bonus effects||- Bonus effects||Weight||- Weight|
|Attacks per second||- Attacks per second||Value in caps||- Value in caps|
|Critical chance % multiplier||- Critical chance % multiplier||Value to weight ratio||- Value to weight ratio|
|Critical damage||- Critical damage||Skill required||- Skill required|
|Critical effect damage & duration||- Critical effect damage & duration||Strength required||- Strength required|
|With all mods attached||- With all mods attached|
|Weapon name (current weapon is highlighted)||Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||Damage per second||Area of effect damage||Attacks per second||Critical Chance % multiplier||Critical damage||Action Point cost||Damage per action point||Weapon spread||Magazine capacity (shots per reload)||Durability (number of attacks before breaking)||Weight||Value in caps||Value to weight ratio||Skill required||Strength required|
|Grenade rifle ||2||218.6||100||2.14||x1||1||35||2.9||1.0||1||495||6||300||50||25||3|
|Great Bear grenade rifle fnvlr||15||246.4||100||2.14||x1||15||32||3.6||0.5||1||1245||5||950||190||25||3|
|Mercenary's grenade rifle fnvcs||2||218.6||100||2.14||x1||1||35||2.9||1.0||1||495||5.5||300||54.5||0||3|
|Red Victory grenade rifle fnvlr||2||327.9||100||3.21||x1||1||29||3.5||1.0||1||620||4||950||237.5||25||3|
- In the gun-case located near Colonel Royez in the Long 15. It can only be obtained if The Courier chooses to launch the missiles at the NCR, or both NCR and Legion during The Apocalypse quest.
- The Great Bear grenade rifle originally appeared as cut content texture and meshes in the game files of Old World Blues, named as scorpion rifle, along with the projectiles.
- The only way to access this weapon is to nuke the NCR at the end of Lonesome Road.
- This weapon is heavier than the Red Victory grenade rifle, but makes up for it by doing more contact damage with its grenades.
- This weapon is not affected by Grunt.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Great Bear grenade rifle is based on the real world M79, a US grenade launcher from the early sixties.
cut Cut rifle, texture reused for the Great Bear grenade rifle
- ↑ J.E. Sawyer on Formspring