Bug Verification Project
|The following is based on Fallout 3 cut content and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
Protect what's important. With the Gray Matters perk you'll receive 25% less damage when hit in the head.”
Behind the scenesEdit
- The term gray matter is used for one of the two major components of the central nervous system (along with white matter).
- The perk may have been associated with the Lump of Brain obtained from the Duchess Gambit engine room after dealing with Tobar.
- The perk may also have been associated with A Meeting of the Minds, possibly as a reward for helping Calvert and killing Desmond.
- This could be the second half to the perk Adamantium Skeleton, where it only has a 25% resistance to limb damage.
- Although the description for this perk states that it will reduce head damage by 25%, the effect of the perk instead reduces head damage to 25%, or in other words a 75% reduction in head damage. [platforms tag needed]