General loot (Fallout: New Vegas)Edit
- .22LR rounds
- .357 magnum rounds
- 5.56mm rounds
- 9mm round
- 20 gauge shotgun shell
- Silenced .22 pistol
- .357 magnum revolver
- 9mm pistol
- Varmint rifle
- Single shotgun
General loot (Point Lookout)Edit
- Human flesh
- Fishing pole
- Confederate hat
- Dirty pre-War casualwear
- Sexy sleepwear
- Hunting rifle
- Sawed-off shotgun
Locations (Fallout: New Vegas)Edit
- There are five graves in Goodsprings Cemetery.
- There are three graves east of Nelson.
- There are two graves west of Whittaker Farmstead.
- There are two graves behind the Followers safehouse.
- There are two graves in front of the burned house at Matthews Animal Husbandry Farm.
- There are two graves at the northern passage.
- There is a grave at the east entrance to the scorpion gulch.
- There are two graves at Canyon Wreckage.
- There is a grave at Wolfhorn Ranch.
- There are two graves next to a house in Novac.
- There are three graves at Yangtze Memorial.
- Chance's grave can be found near the tribal village.
- There are two graves behind Blue Paradise Vacation Rentals.
- There is a grave to the west of Bonnie Springs on a hill overlooking the town.
- There are numerous graves at Bitter Springs.
- There are three graves west of Mesquite Mountains camp site.
- There is one grave directly between the Silver Peak mine shack and Ruby Hill mine, accessible by hugging the side of the mountain.
- fnvowb There are five graves near the entrance to The Cuckoo's Nest in the Big MT.