Maybe I should tidy up again.
Granma is a merchant in the Midwest during 2197. She is a part of the special encounter called "Gas Station" that the Warrior may come across in their travels.
Granma is operating a trading post inside a rundown gas station.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- Trades edibles, chems and medical items
She'll sell the player a number of edibles, chems and medical items, along with the Elixir of Life; a unique drink that permanently adds +1 to Endurance and +17 Hit Points.
- "Things sure are quiet these days."
- "I wonder when our Henry will be home?"
- "Best not dwell on things. Put on a happy face."
- "That shipment of gas is gettin' mighty late."
- "Maybe I should tidy up again."
- "Now where did I put my teeth?"
Granma appears only in Fallout Tactics.
Behind the scenesEdit
Her name is a pun to grandma.