The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
This cabin was the home of one Wayne Gorski before the Great War. Having taken the construction of an electrical tower near his residence as a personal offense, he decided to build a mini nuke to raze it to the ground.
The Gorski cabin is a single isolated house with a large patio. Its exterior is populated by 3-5 feral ghouls. The main cabin contains a chemistry station. There is a root cellar accessible via this main room.
The root cellar is an unfinished room that's stocked with some supplies and a weapons workbench. Following a short tunnel towards the back, there is a finished room that's highly irradiated containing the ghoul, Wayne Gorski. There is also a Novice difficulty terminal in the same room, with a bottlecap mine next to it. The workbench behind Gorski has a number of mini nuke pieces which can be broken down into five units of nuclear material.
- Wasteland Survival Guide issue #5 - Down in the root cellar, next to the computer in the irradiated back room.
- Bottlecap mine - On the same desk as the Wasteland Survival Guide.
- 2 mini nuke beryllium cap, 1 mini nuke detonator shell, 1 mini nuke hemisphere core, 1 mini nuke stabilizer fins - Those unique junk items can be picked up on the desk behind Gorski.
- If Codsworth is with you as a companion when in Wayne Gorski's root cellar workshop he will quip, "That's one do-it-yourself project I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole."
- If Piper is with you as a companion when you enter the workshop, she will exclaim "Please tell me that's not what I think it is" - most likely commenting on the small nuclear bomb on the desk, but also possibly to the collection of nuclear waste - or all of the above.
- If Nick Valentine is with you as a companion when entering the workshop, he will start to say "Huh. If I didn't know any better, I'd think they were trying to build a nuke in he... Oh my god..."
- If you are traveling with Preston, he will remark, "What the hell were they thinking, playing around with that thing?".
The Gorski cabin only appears in Fallout 4.