Other than that, there's not much to see. Just people trying to scratch out a living.”— Doc Mitchell
Trudy and Sunny's house has four rooms, a living room which has a table, couch and book shelf in it. A kitchen with numerous minor loot, a bedroom and a hallway.
- A Chinese Army: Special Ops Training Manual - Home east of the schoolhouse, on the bookshelf in the living room underneath a large scorched book.
- Two Sunset Sarsaparilla star bottle caps - on the kitchen counter next to a toaster in the same home. Another one is located in the bedroom on the table in the home east of the Goodsprings gas station
- Single shotgun - on a desk with a box of 20 gauge shotgun shells
- Two boxes of .22LR rounds near the bottom left of a cabinet
- Key - under some pre-War money on the bottom shelf of a bookcase in the house south of Doc Mitchell's house. Opens nearby safe.
- If you manage to save the female Goodsprings settler from the gecko's ambush during the tutorial quest Back in the Saddle, she will be living in Trudy and Sunny's house, making a total of three inhabitants.
- With the exception of Easy Pete's house (opposite the saloon), everything within the houses is considered owned and must be stolen, unless the Run Goodsprings Run quest has been completed.
- You can find Trudy here if you can't find her in Goodsprings Saloon.
- Easy Pete's house serves as good player housing. All the storage within is safe, none of the items or beds are owned, and Easy Pete will rarely use it. It is also fairly close to the fast travel point.
Goodsprings home appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.