Other than that, there's not much to see. Just people trying to scratch out a living.”— Doc Mitchell
Trudy and Sunny's house has four rooms, a living room which has a table, couch and book shelf in it. A kitchen with numerous minor loot, a bedroom and a hallway.
- A Chinese Army: Special Ops Training Manual on the bookshelf in the living room underneath a Large scorched book.
- Sunset Sarsaparilla star bottle cap
- Single shotgun on a desk with a box of 20 gauge shotgun shells
- Two boxes of .22LR rounds near the bottom left of a cabinet
- A copy of Future Weapons Today can be found in Trudy and Sunny Smiles' mailbox.
- If you manage to save the female Goodsprings settler from the gecko's ambush during the tutorial quest Back in the Saddle, she will be living in Trudy and Sunny's house, making a total of three inhabitants.
- With the exception of Easy Pete's house (opposite the saloon), everything within the houses is considered owned and must be stolen, unless the Run Goodsprings Run quest has been completed.
- You can find Trudy here if you can't find her in Goodsprings Saloon.
- Easy Pete's house serves as good player housing. All the storage within is safe, none of the items or beds are owned, and Easy Pete will rarely use it. It is also fairly close to the fast travel point.
Goodsprings home appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.