Fallout: New Vegas locations project
Bug Verification Project
The cave's interior
The cave is home to a pack of coyotes that consists of a coyote den mother, regular coyotes and a few pups. Inside there are some dead wastelanders and a dead Bright Brotherhood Follower. Water can also be found in the center of the cave, it's filled with mauled human body parts and is red with blood.
- To the right of the cave entrance there is a hollowed-out rock. It is the upright one a couple of feet away from the mountain face.
- A giant radscorpion can sometimes be seen lurking around the entrance.
- There is Cateye located right inside the entrance under a skeleton.
- The water in the cave is not irradiated, and is thus safe to drink.
Goodsprings Cave appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- pc xbox360 ps3 On rare occasions, the wastelanders will be alive when you enter the cave. They have no dialog options, however.[verified]