All right. At Gomorrah, the bar is always open.”
The Gomorrah bartender is the title for several different bartenders in the Strip casino, Gomorrah. There are four at any given time, one on the main level of the casino, one in the Lower Brimstone level, one in the Zoara Club and another in the lower lobby. They sell chems and other consumables.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|Dapper gambler suit or
well-heeled gambler suit or
fancy gambler suit
- Both the bartender on the main level and the one in lower brimstone share the same inventory.
- Killing a bartender may give you Good Karma.
- However, if you kill a ghoul bartender, you lose Karma.
- They seem to be some of the only merchants who buy and sell for exact item value, despite their being the most profitable way to sell items, they also have a low cap count.
- "Sorry, It's not my business to get involved."
- "Here you go."
- "All right. At Gomorrah, the bar is always open."
Gomorrah bartenders only appear in Fallout: New Vegas.
- xbox360 Sometimes a bartender will greet you or say farewell to you (outside of dialogue) with a different voice from the one they have in-dialogue. [verified]
- pc The bartenders' supply of chems may never replenish after you buy from them once. [verified]