Pretty Boy Lloyd's hidden stash underground
Yeah, this graveyard outside o' town. It's where they put debtors and people who've crossed the families. They just string 'em up on posts and let 'em die slowly in the sun. Not my choice a' dying. Stinks like hell out there.”— Jules
Golgotha is the graveyard outside of New Reno, where people are sent to die. It is also the burial grounds of those who are killed when they fall out of favor with one of the mob families in New Reno.
Graves lie to all four sides of paved crossroads, and staked bodies rot in the sun. A sign points northwest to New Reno and down, conveniently indicating the direction of Hell.
Golgotha cannot be naturally revealed on the map, and there are only 3 ways to get its location:
- Ask Jules in the Virgin Street of New Reno and ask to hear a little about, then about Golgotha when told about it.
- Try to remove Myron from the group and choose the reply "Like what kind of favor?" He will then tell about a secret Mordino stash containing the loot only accessible through this dialogue.
- During the quest "Track down Pretty Boy Lloyd, recover the stolen money, and make an… example of him".
|Loot in Golgotha|
Magic 8 ball stash:
Grid for gravesEdit
Imagine the crossed street of Golgotha as a grid read like a book, left to right top to bottom. North West will be Grid A, North East will be Grid B, South West C and South East is D.
|Graves in Golgotha|
Each Grave labeled A1-8 B1-5 C1-7 and D1-9.:
- The background music is City of Lost Angels, which was originally used for the LA Boneyard in Fallout.
- Digging up the other graves than the one for the quest "Track down Pretty Boy Lloyd, recover the stolen money, and make an… example of him" drains Karma significantly (except the one of Coffin Willie) - saving & reloading can be a good way to avoid it unless having demanded to be escorted by Pretty Boy Lloyd.
- Until getting a response from the magic 8-ball, a grave in the southeast section, marked Trash, is empty. Once the clue is given, the grave contains $374 (see the gallery for the location).
- It is the only peaceful means to obtain the mirrored shades, unless planning to kill Mason for his.
- Golgotha is lavishly endowed with text descriptions on the grave markers: poetic inscriptions, limericks, and doggerel abound. Numerous names of Fallout 2 production staff are in evidence.
Behind the scenesEdit
In Christianity, the mountain where Jesus was crucified is also named Golgotha, Greek meaning "place of the skull", and the rest of the road in the Golgotha strangely form a cross.