| ||For other articles in the Fallout universe named gold, see Gold (disambiguation).|
The gold bar is a solid bar of gold and holds no use as an item
Gold bar (1)
There are eight fixed locations in the game:
- Four can be found in Bridgeway Trust, inside the bank's vault.
- Three can be found in the root cellar: one under the shelf, one on the ground, and one on the safe.
- One can be found in Shem Drowne's grave during The Gilded Grasshopper quest.
- fo4fh Two are in a coffin with a mannequin, in a container southwest of Fringe Cove docks.
- Gold bars in Fallout 4 have a much lower weight compared to the same item in Dead Money. Additionally they are worth three times as much per weight.
- A bar of gold is worth 450 caps when whole, once it is scrapped the combined value of its ten units of gold is only 90 caps.