Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
There are eight fixed locations in the game:
- Four can be found in Bridgeway Trust, inside the bank's vault.
- Three can be found in the root cellar: one under the shelf, one on the ground, and one on the safe.
- One can be found in Shem Drowne's grave during The Gilded Grasshopper quest.
- Gold bars in Fallout 4 have a much lower weight compared to the same item in Dead Money.
- Additionally they are worth three times as much per weight.
- If you have no use for gold as a crafting component, gold bars should be sold instead of scrapped, as the value of ten units of gold, a mere 90 caps, is a significant loss.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.