Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| ||For an overview of all weapons in the Fallout series of games, see Weapon.|
| ||This is an overview article which contains background information and cross-game comparisons. For game-specific information and stats, see the articles linked on the right.|
A glove is a weapon that is a hand covering, often with a substance or additional technology on it. When it is used, it increases the user's unarmed strikes.
The scientist glove is a plain blue rubber safety glove, presumably worn by the scientists that worked at the Big MT facility before the war to protect their hands from dangerous chemicals.
A boxing glove is a glove worn to protect the user's knuckles during the sport of boxing.
- For an overview of all boxing glove models, see: Boxing gloves.
A bladed glove is a glove with attached blades or spikes.
- For an overview of all bladed glove models, see: Bladed gloves.
A cestus is a hand covering often made of leather strips or with attached devices.
- For an overview of all cestus models, see: Cesti.
Chemical gloves are gloves that emit, or are coated with a chemical that improves potency.
- For an overview of all chemical glove models, see: Chemical gloves.
A punch gun is a glove with a mounted shotgun, activated by a pressure plate on the knuckles.
- For an overview of all punch gun models, see: Punch guns.
Shock gloves are gloves that emit a shockwave or produce an electric shock on impact.
- For an overview of all shock glove models, see: Electrical gloves.