Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A much more new and colorful version of the antique globe.
- One can be found in the Sole Survivor's old home in Sanctuary Hills on the floor.
- Several clean globes can be found inside the Institute.
- One can be found in Vault 75.
- One can be found underwater in a wrecked Horizon Air plane, SE of Spectre Island near a fishing boat that is sitting on top of the water.
- fo4fh One clean globe can be found in the giftshop of Vault 118.
There are some errors on the map. The map is not consistent with the Fallout timeline. Most notably is that the United States and Canada are separate, although it is possible that the globe was produced before the annexation. The European borders are drawn out as in the real world. The Soviet Union, which in the Fallout timeline did not collapse in the 20th century, is also split into each of the separate former-Soviet states. The Mediterranean and Black Seas are colored in as if they are land masses, and not bodies of water. Finally, in the Fallout timeline China had also taken over much of the rest of the far-eastern territory not claimed by the USSR.