A much more new and colorful version of the antique globe.
(Clean) globe (1)
- 1 can be found in Sole Survivor's old home in Sanctuary Hills on the floor.
- 1 can be found in Vault 75.
- 1 can be found underwater in a wrecked Horizon Airlines plane southeast of Spectacle Island and near a fishing boat floating on the water.
- Several can be found inside the Institute.
- Far Harbor (add-on) 1 can be found in the giftshop of Vault 118.
There are some errors on the map. The map is not consistent with the Fallout timeline. Most notably is that the United States and Canada are separate, although it is possible that the globe was produced before the annexation. The European borders are drawn out as in the real world. The Soviet Union, which in the Fallout timeline did not collapse in the 20th century, is also split into each of the separate former-Soviet states. The Mediterranean and Black Seas are colored in as if they are land masses, and not bodies of water. Finally, in the Fallout timeline China had also taken over much of the rest of the far-eastern territory not claimed by the USSR.