Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Minutemen radiant quest: Ghoul Problem|
|Speak to the leader of the settlement.|
|Travel to the infested location.|
|Eliminate the feral ghoul target, usually a glowing one.|
|Report your success to the leader of the settlement.|
|Reward: ~100 caps|
|Report your success to Preston Garvey.|
|Reward: 200 XP|
- Listen to the radio, talk with settlers or talk to Preston Garvey to get the quest.
- Speak to the contact in the settlement.
- Clear the feral ghouls from a random location. The Sole Survivor only needs to clear the targeted ghoul, usually a glowing one, to complete this objective. Failure to kill the targeted ghoul in a timely manner will result in the failure of the quest.
- Return to the contact in the settlement and inform them of the quest's success.
- (Optional) If the quest was started with Preston or Radio Freedom, return to Preston Garvey. If one decides to skip this step, the experience points will not be earned right away but a couple of days later, when the quest is supposed to expire.
If the settlement is already under the player character's control then they will receive 100 caps as a reward, otherwise they will win control of the settlement.
Settlements asking for helpEdit
Possible ghoul-infested locationsEdit
- pc xboxone If the player character is sent to kill the feral ghouls at Fiddler's Green, Super Duper Mart or Mass Pike Tunnel if it has already been cleared, a quest marker may not appear. Killing all the feral ghouls in that location may not update the quest. If this occurs, allowing time to pass until the quest fails may be the only way to complete it.[verified]
- ps4 Sometimes the targeted ghoul may become stuck somewhere that the player character can't reach. The only way to kill the ghoul is by using explosives or other area-of-effect weapons.[verified]
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.