Yeah, her name's... Ghost or something...”— Rose of Sharon Cassidy
Ranger Ghost is an albino sniper stationed at the Mojave Outpost. She has a sharp eye and an even sharper tongue, on top of a rather nasty attitude. As Lacey the bartender says, "she's kind of a bitch".
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- Keep Your Eyes on the Prize: Ghost asks the player to travel to Nipton to check out the smoke, and see what's going on.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Ranger vest outfit
Ranger gray hat
- Gun Runners' Arsenal Armed For Bear - Can be killed for this challenge.
- If your Sneak level is 60 or above, she will comment positively on the fact that she didn't hear you walk up the ramp.
- Despite being designated as a sniper, she doesn't have the proper equipment (like a sniper rifle) for it, but only a cowboy repeater.
- "Yeah, her name's... Ghost or something... Rose of Sharon Cassidy " –
- "Fucking Mojave's going to hell, and all I can do is sit here and watch."
- "Hm. Didn't even hear you come up the ramp. You don't broadcast your movements, I like that."
Ranger Ghost appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
Behind the scenesEdit
While this character is described by the game as an albino sniper, in reality albinism often occurs with several vision problems, such as nystagmus and near near-sightedness, often making those with albinism unable to drive a car let alone shoot long range weapons with any accuracy.
- pc ps3 xbox360 Ranger Ghost may repeat some of her lines when first introducing herself. [verified]
- pc xbox360 Ranger Ghost may not be on top of the barracks but to the right of the barracks entrance when facing it, although when speaking to her for the first time she will still say she heard the player coming up the ramp. [verified]
- xbox360 Ranger Ghost may be bugged and stay completely frozen in position with her gun out. Trying to initiate dialogue does absolutely nothing. To stop her being frozen and be able to interact with her as normal, shoot her once, and then immediately holster your weapon. She will then turn hostile and begin shooting along with other NCR troopers, but only for a second or two - they will then become friendly again and the player can interact with her as normal. [verified]